Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 36

Now we are coming down to the end of this thing called pregnancy, and a lot of people talk about how this time takes forever to get to the actual labor. right now I feel like this baby might be coming a little quicker than I'm ready for. yes I'm ready to be done with the heartburn, the spewing, the pain in the abdomen, and the alien independent movements in my belly. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a baby in the house. It's kinda scary to think that very soon, in as little as three weeks, there will be a little human larva in need of a place to sleep, something to eat, a safe place to be in the car, a pediatrician... yeah I woke yesterday terrified about the coming changes in the house.

However it is exciting. a little boy or girl is about to enter the world. I'm going to be a mom, exciting and terrifying.

till next time God Speed and Open Roads.

No comments: