Monday, November 25, 2013

maternity leave

This will be my last post till after mog comes. actually it will probably be my last post for the year.  So here is a minor update of a little bit of everything.

Mog: I'm so tired,  heartburn, nausea, and what i think might be pre labor contractions. (they don't hurt all that much, just uncomfortable.) yeah I'm ready to have this baby on the outside of my body. my mom will be here soon to start off the long line of family that will be coming to visit us in light of our new little child, the first child, the first grandchild, and the first niece or nephew.

Reading: if you follow me on goodreads or facebook you know i've been on a bit of a bing reading kick. I've read Catching Fire (dystopia), White Oleander (fiction), Blood Ties (urban Fantasy), and Evade (paranormal romance).   Each of these books I pretty much read in a single sitting. It is nice to be reading like this again. my next couple of books are The Republic of Thieves (heroic fantasy), which I am over halfway done with, and Chimes at Midnight (urban fantasy). I look forward to finishing both these books, of course once i'm done reading them I have to wait for the authors to publish the next book. luckily I have a long list of books to be read.

writing: well I think I will write up a post for ISWG, so this may not be the last post. for now I'll just say that Nanowrimo is almost over, those of you dear readers who are participating in this endeavor you can do it! just keep writing!

knitting: I'm behind. I'll probably finish the blanket today or tomorrow, but my socks won't be done, neither will my shawl. it makes me fairly sad but that is what happens when i don't knit except at knit night.

I think that is everything, till next time God Speed and Open Roads.

No comments: