Friday, November 22, 2013

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today I am doing something different. I am going to give you a recipe to make chocolate chocolate cookies. I love making cookies and baking and last night I took some of my cookies to knit night. I was told I should just put the recipe out there for everyone. so here it is:

3/4 a cup brown sugar
3/4 a cup white sugar
1 cup butter
     (cream the butter and sugar together before moving on.)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1~1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla (I don't ever measure vanilla I just pour a bit in and call it good.)
6 Tablespoons of cocoa.
     (optional a dash of ancho chili powder)
     (mix everything together)
2 3/4 cups of flour (stir in one cup at a time)
add about half a bag of chocolate chips (or butterscotch were pretty well too)
bake for 10 min at 350 let cool on cookie sheet

there you go that is my chocolate Chocolate chip

No comments: