Monday, October 07, 2013

Babysitter win and 32 weeks

So I've kinda fallen off the radar again. and it was a pretty bad timing. I ended up missing IWSG, which I hate missing. I am still trying to figure out what my new normal is. with my luck i will have my new normal set just in time for mog to make his or her appearance and then I'll need to find another new normal. Eh that is life though. it's always changing.

Job is still going good. however I think I may turn into a bit of a nap nazi. The little guy woke up real early this morning and I thought that meant he would take some really good naps today. Well even though I made him wait till normal time for his nap and bottle he only slept about 45 minutes for his morning nap. Then for his afternoon nap he tried to get away with only sleeping 25 minutes. the kid is a good kind unless he doesn't get his sleep then he is only mostly a good kid. So I let him have what was left of his bottle gave him a pacifier and figured if he was still crying in 10 minutes I'd let him stay up. guess what he only cried for about 3 minutes and was fussy for about 30 minutes, now he is sleeping soundly. I call that a babysitter win!


As for my current status of growing a tiny human in my belly, everything is still looking good. I went to the doctor last week and he is happy with everything. Okay and I have to brag just a little bit. I actually wore some of my pre maternity clothes on saturday and sunday. Before any of my pregnant friends start making voodoo dolls of me can I just say that the reason for that is probably because in the last 7 months I have not gone more than 2 weeks without throwing up. (Right now it has only been 3 days since I have thrown up dinner. and it was a bacon cheese burger too.)

Oh and I've been meaning to post this for some time. its just that, well, I've had many fights with my technology lately (read the last year) and that means that I just have a digital camera not a camera phone or tablet. and my camera is about 7 years old, so here you go this is my belly at 30 weeks. (currently 32 weeks along only 62 days left.)


No comments: