Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Epics of Writing

So I have a problem, everytime i try to write a stand alone piece it ends up being just a small piece of a grander epic. Seriously, the piece I am currently working on (Witchborn) which the whole point was to write something that was small,  insignificant, and simple, has a small little insignificant plot line that is trying to become something. it might even become something because well hey it's kinda cool and fits with some other things I wanted to do in this world. I have no idea where it is going, but I have to admit if I have time in the next couple of days I may do some plot chasing and see what this could be.

In other news as far as writing goes, I'm doing pretty good with the write every day thing. I did take a few days off because Baby Mog made me very sick. (silly baby). but the strange thing is that I'm kinda chasing the Muse right now. I mean I have no idea if what I wrote yesterday and the day before, and the day before that are really any good. all I know is that the plot is advancing very soon we will begin the climb up to the climax, but first (even though I'm about 10,000 over where I thought I would be at this point, oh well story is just taking more words that I thought it would) I have to finish the mid point.

So that is where I am at, trying to finish this book before I go into labor, chasing plots and wondering about what will come next.

Till next time, God Speed and Open Roads

No comments: