Monday, August 19, 2013

Adventures of being pregnant



Mog is growing, apparently he or she is now the size of a cantaloupe, moving around like crazy, and miraculously not currently making me sick. This last part is exciting, after being up all night vomiting up everything I had eaten it is a wonderful change that I have not been sick since Monday past.

Other than that I seem to have entered the everything is uncomfortable part of pregnancy. It's not that I'm in pain all the time, it's just that certain positions cause my muscles to cramp in odd ways, and it is getting harder to find a way to sleep comfortable. I'm not waking up multiple times at night, just a hard time to fall asleep. though my good friends have recently given me an awesome recliner that has a heater and massager built in. I haven't plugged it in yet but I can't wait to try it. I keep thinking maybe I should just call my chiropractor but then I think maybe I can hold out till my appointment in a couple of weeks.

Other than being pregnant my life is filled with searching for a new job. this search has lead to some interviews but so far I am still just trying to be the best homemaker I can be.

Till next time God Speed and Open Roads.


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! (Or my condolences? JK... being pregnant is sooooo hard...)

I'm SO SORRY you've been so sick. But yay for having a week of being okay... I hope it stays that way... ???

And holy stress with searching for a new job. I can't imagine that stress on top of pregnancy. Hard times!