Monday, May 13, 2013

On Pregnancy and Other Things of Note

First and formost Baby Mog has leveled up again! so not fair how quick this little guy grows.
 not as attractive as some of the other comparisons but hey s/he has been making me really sick lately. In fact s/he got a strict talking to last night by daddy. oh well can't really do much I mean moogles gotta dance right? I'm not too worried, all this pregnancy stuff will be over eventually.

Me? well for mother's day I realized that I am starting to show. which is kinda cool. we had an ultra sound a couple of weeks ago when I went to the doctor and that was fun. mostly I'm tired with the general background noise of nausea. I am working hard-ish to really start a business with pampered chef... and my writing may only be coming in dribbles as I have time but the project that I started in january is taking a fun turn. but more on that latter. I will be finishing up my A-Z project, watch for an episode at some point this week. I also will be starting up my reviews again of the books as I read. I found out I have to finish one book ever 5 days to make my Goodreads goal. other then that I hope you enjoy these last few days of the Easter season, very soon it will be Pentecost.

God speed and Open Roads.

No comments: