Friday, March 01, 2013

Feel a Turn


So yesterday marked one month sense I lost my job. This year has been a hard. January was a month of crazy stress as I did my best to stay on top of the multiple things my boss needed me to do; this crescendoed into being fired. February is generally my least favorite month anyway but this February was particularly bad. This February is best described by trying to find some thing to do that would bring an income of some kind, with sadly not much luck.

But I think I feel a turn. Yesterday I decided to take a plunge. I have been contemplating joining one of the many at home businesses that are out there sense the last time I was unemployed. Yesterday I joined Pampered Chief. After talking with the Advanced Director and Trainer and finishing up my consultant agreement Life suddenly felt a little brighter.

It looks like the group I have joined is an enthusiastic one and my friends are already showing their support. So hopefully this will effect the rest of the things I love in my life such as my writing because quiet frankly I have been struggling with my writing.

Now that my life update is done I can now go back to regular blogging again. I leave you with today's theme song Feel a Turn by the Canadian folk band Great Big Sea:

God Speed and Open Roads

2 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

Hoping this turn promises bright and wonderful things.

Michael Mulligan said...

Just wanted to send you some encouragement from a fellow writer. I've been there many times and the way out can be difficult at times. Hope you keep fighting the good fight and return to more regular blogging again. For me, I find it gives me a sense of calmness.

Thanks for pointing your readers to my blog for writers and good luck with your new ventures.