Monday, December 17, 2012

Fave Five! Dec 17 20012

So I am on vacation, don't be surprised if this weeks fave five is a bit Hawaiian themed.

1. The Dole Pineapple plantation! we went Through the maze and had a great time. it would have been more fun with my friend Lisa but it was still supper fun.

2. Picking a pearl. my Hawaiian trinket is a pearl that I chose from an ouster. it was cool. and well I love pearls.

3. quiet mornings. I am still on some strange time schedule where I have been waking up at 6 in the morning which is great because it means I have been taking nice walks on the beach in almost complete solitude, which if you know the loud and craziness of my family you can imagine how valuable these few moments alone in the morning are.

4. Turtles! Yes I went to see sea turtles in the wild. so fun. (also did some rock climbing at that beach.)

5. did I mention how great Deadline by Mira Grant is? No? oh right that was the same week I read Red Seas Under Red Skies. well Deadlines was a great sequel to Feed. it looks into the parts of the Zombie out break that no one really looked into after the world realized that they were going to survive. here are 3 reasons that you should read Deadline: a) full of more zombie goodness b) We follow Shawn as he pulls himself out of the slump he has been in since George... wait I don't want to spoil book one so let's just say that Shawn is our narrator and he may or may not be going crazy. c) SCIENCE!!! Of you know fun science

Alright that's all for today till next time Godspeed and Open roads

No comments: