Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday 11/15

1. I am thankful for all the people on Facebook who are counting their blessings! It is awesome and encouraging to hear how everyone is being blessed by different things in their lives
2. I'm thankful for the group of encouraging friends and family that I am surrounded by as I try to write a novel in one month.
3. I am thankful for my little god daughter who has turned two. I love her so much!
4. I thankful hat my Husband believes in me.
5. I'm thankful that i have a job that lets me peruse my dreams.
6. I'm thankful for my gamer groups! yes even the on which is on hiatus.
7. I'm thankful that nano is officially half way over! (hows the word count going?)
8. I'm thankful that the holidays are coming!!!!!

What are you thankful for today?

till next time Godspeed and Open Roads

No comments: