Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Knitting: a love affair with yarn

Oh are you surprised? this si my first non NaNoWriMo post this month. quick update word could is at 27,859 that is 6,192 ahead of schedule.

On to Knitting!
I only have two projects to talk about so this will be a short post.
1. My Cardigan  the body is so close to being done. maybe by next time I will be able to start the sleeves  Cross your fingers.
2. Elefante. this is one of my favorite patterns. I love it because it combines two of my favorite things: knitting and Puzzels. I have the body the feet done now all I have to do is finished the head and trunk and knit the ears then it is done. I really need to get working on this one. my plan is to give it to my Goddaughter for her birthday on saturday.

well that is it, if you are a knitter and would like to find these wonderful patters you can find them Here: Velvet morning Cardigan by Julie Crawford and Elefante by Susan B. Anderson

You can find me on Revelry as Glorificus, I'm not very active but you can get more pictures and knitting goodness there plus its always good to connect with knitters.

Till next time God Speed and Open Roads.

No comments: