Tuesday, October 30, 2012

you know how two weeks ago I had 3 projects...

This time I've only got two. But I also have a yarn acquisition.

I can explain.... I haven't been knitting as much. despite the fact that I usually go to knit night on mondays I haven' got a lot of knitting done. maybe it's because I've been so focused on Nano. Yeah that will be my story. So here are this post's projects: 
Look Look it's almost done, I've just got to Finish the right side front then the back and sew them together. then I have to knit the sleeves and wal-la it's done! Must admit that with the weather changing I have been trying to get this done so I can wear it before it gets too cold.
  
 I started working on this sock again. I got the heel turned and I am almost done with the gusset  I just am also almost out of yarn. however most people I talk to say It shouldn't be a problem for me to get a hold of the company and get some more. there is just one more yarn shop I want to stop at to find out if I can get it without ordering it. any way I still believe I can get two more pairs of socks done before christmas.

 New Yarn! Right I know what you are saying. I've got plenty of projects on the go that I am letting languish why on earth do I need new yarn? because my husband asked me to make him some gloves that is way. 

well that is all I have to say about knitting this time. only one more sleep till nano ya'll ready for this? 

till next time God Speed and Open Roads. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Knitting is so cool! I bet you look so cool in the winter all decked out! ;-)

Unknown said...

well that is my plan someday. right all I've got is some scarves a hat and a shrug. but I did get to pull out my hand knit scarf and hat from a happy colorway called Candy Shoppe