Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Thankful Thursday 12-8

Today I am thankful for
1. Getting Christmas decorations up. it was kinda crazy getting out my Christmas decorations and putting them up, I had for gotten what most of it was.
2. My job, it may suck for many reasons but it is a paycheck and that is more then what some people have right now.
3. our house. it is small and sure somewhere that we will probably not live for a while but it is warm, dry, and affordable.
4. I'm Thankful that I came to my senses and realized that Greg is the only man in the world for me. I don't know why I was the last one to figure that one out but I am glad I did.
5. That I have gotten out the majority of our thank-you cards from the wedding. yes I know we are coming up on the one year mark but I found out that so long as you get it to people with in a year you are still okay. So says Emily Post.

They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening.
1 Chronicles 23:30 

No comments: