Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11-24 Thanksgiving Edition

This week, there are many things this week of all weeks and of all days to be thankful for. After all it is thanksgiving. So for a little bit more then my usual post for a Thankful Thursday.

1. My family, Texts from my mom, Messages from my cousins and aunts and uncles through the wonderful world of the Internet. whither facebook and the blog world. Messages that encourage and challenge and strengthen me. and just plain sometimes remind me that I am connected to a great big wonderful group of people.

2. My church family, they are a great group of people who are commuted to each other to help each other grow  together to become more like Christ. We are a family and it was great to be together on this day. it is a family built around love, trust, encouragement, honesty, and a desire to walk together as we become more like Christ.

3. My husband, I have said it many times and I will say it again I am thankful for my husband, he is a great man of God and Cares for me more then I deserve.

4. My friend Lisa and her husband Josh, they have been and will always be great friends. Lisa had been with me sense the beginning of my time at Asbury. we have lived together and been there for each other in some dark times and some great times. I have know idea where I would be without her.

5. My friends Daniel and Jeanette these two are my friends who become more and more like family every day. they are people who I thank God are in my life. they are sweet friends and people I know I can depend on.

No comments: