Monday, November 21, 2011

Simple Women's Daybook 20





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... overcast skies, looks like another rainy day. . 

I am thinking..How much I want the Twilight series to disappear   

I am thankful...For electric blinkets

In the kitchen...oh those Science projects in my fridge have got to go.

I am wearing... A nice silky flora nighty

I am creating... Knitting:The cowl is cast on and going great! And I've started designing! I am very excited to see how this works.  Drawing: none, writing: Nanowrimo word count is at 28517, way behind but It is thanks giving weekend and even though I have several things to do depending on how work goes i may be able to catch up no problem. 

I am going...To Work, amazing, I get to go to work to day. I wonder if it will be the only day I work this week. 

I am wondering...Why more people don't read classics? I mean really why don't people read Chaucer, Beowulf  Austin, and Shakespeare. it is very sad to me.

I am reading...The Fools Errand By Robin Hobbs, The Silmarillian By Tolkien, The Allpro By Scott Sigler, Shape Shifters by, S. Lawrence Parrish. 

I am hoping... to get thank-yous out. really there isn't that much more to do on them. 

I am looking forward to...a big thanksgiving dinner and Rock band Christmas party!

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible, Hebrew's 8

One of my favorite things... Books 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Ballet, Thanksgiving with the McLouds, Rock Band Christmas party at the Jone's

Link I feel like sharing:  One of my favority online comics-goblins

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

You sound so peaceful....
Mama Bear