Monday, November 07, 2011

Simple woman's day book 18





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... A dim sun rise, thanks to daylight savings I get to have sunshine in the morning again for a little bit. 

I am thinking..about what it means to be a writer in this world, what ever happened to serialized novels and could they be brought back? 

I am thankful...a husband who prays for me.

In the kitchen... Pumpkin cookies, and chocolate cake

I am wearing... My Pink panther Pajamas, and my brown house coat.

I am creating... Knitting: Cinderella socks are done, blanket is still on the needles, a bag, I also cast on my cowl, or tried to, sometimes I get confused when reading charts. Drawing; Icon, and some fantasy sketches are still on the art desk but I haven't worked on any of the in over a week. writing: Nanowrimo is of with a blast, I am at 12000 words and going strong. 

I am going...To Work, I hope, then i have a job interview at 5:00, I don't know what I want that to result in. 

I am wondering... If a writer to make money again by switching to the old style of Serialized novels. it was the way that many classics were written.  I wonder if that model could work again.

I am reading...The Fools Errand By Robin Hobbs, The Silmarillian By Tolkien, The Allpro By Scott Sigler, Shape Shifters by, S. Lawrence Parrish

I am hoping... Still trying to get thank yous in the mail. and that I get feeling better. and that I figure out what I should do about this job. 

I am looking forward to...Hannah's first birthday party. 

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible, Cars driving by.

One of my favorite things... The electric blanket.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: Interview, Ballet, bible study, Girls night, and Hannah's first birthday party. 

No comments: