Wednesday, November 02, 2011

And it starts...


Today is day two of NaNoWriMo. and I think I am off to a good start. Nothing amazing, but I wrote over 2,000 and I hope that this will continue. See I am Kinda worried because this first week of November is actually pretty busy for me. Monday was spooky time on main which my church was doing stuff with, yesterday was the feast of all saints, today I have bible study, tomorrow I will be going over to my good friends' house to play games all night, and Friday I will be having friends over to once again play games all night. I hope to keep up the word count. then on Sunday I have a pot luck to go to at another friend's house. a little girl's first birthday party.


but luckily I will not be traveling this year for thanksgiving, though there will be thanksgiving dinner somewhere, either with the McLouds or the Jones, and of course the first annual Christmas party.

Oh and to top it off my job has entered a state of insecurity. Part f me doesn't care because well it will come back, but another part of me remembers that this is one of the problems with my job, it is completely unstable and unreliable. So depending on what that does I may be job searching. fun times right?

Okay enough of this whining. I really need to get some cheese good luck on day two to all the nanos, or wrimos which ever title you prefer.
current word count: 2072 


No comments: