Thursday, October 06, 2011

Thankful Thursday 10-6

This Thursday I am thankful that Greg has a 'new' job. really he has just changed from working with the students to the faculty. and he is so much happier, which makes me happier.

I am thankful that today is Thursday we have some very fun plans for tonight, and in a fun way our weekend starts today. not that we don't go to work today and tomorrow, but we have some fun plans with friends tonight and some fun plans with friends tomorrow, and some more fun plans on Saturday with some more friends. Needless to say I have been looking forward to today and the next couple of days all week.

lastly I am thankful that i have had a schedule change at work. work is getting more bearable. my job is still mindless and purposeless but I have found that i have more time to work on the things I want to work on.

No comments: