Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple women's Daybook 15





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... Darkness... the one thing I hate about this time of year, how short the days get.

I am thinking...I wantta go back to bed!

I am thankful...being married

In the kitchen... interestingly enough Greg cooked all last week,

I am wearing... one of greg's shirts, grey sweats, and my house coat cause it is chilly this morning.

I am creating... well I got some new things cast on, the blanket mom gave me yarn for years ago, a bag, still working on the Cinderella Socks. I'll talk about drawing tomorrow, and as for writing I need to keep working on the rescue (which i have had to add a few scenes to), and Snowflakes and Ashes, and lastly I have been working on the king of Silisa again which is fun and exciting.

I am going..To work, this is one of my short days, then I have to do our bills... blah! stupid beginning of the month!

I am wondering...what this week holds, it is going to to be a laid back week, no ballet, and no plans on Friday yet. 

I am reading...Reading The Fools Errand and the Simmarillion, listening to the Starter and Jane Erye. it is taking a while to get through these, not that I mind the Fools Errand is just fun and the simmarillion is the most beautiful thing i have ever read. Jane Erye is nice but i am reading it to look for how much of a theme the fact that Jane is plain is. 

I am hoping... To finish thank-yous, Yeah these aren't going so well.

I am looking forward to...Having a nice quiet week

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible.

One of my favorite things... hot chocolate. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  going to the Jones' on Thursday, bible study on Wednesday, like I  said, a quiet week. 

No comments: