Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday 9-15

Today I am thankful that...
1. Lisa and Josh are married. it was a stressful week that took several days for me to recuperate from but it was a wonderful wedding and time with new friends and old. now they are off on their honeymoon starting their new lives together.
2. That I have friends who care about me, last night i was able to make it to bible study to see my church family or at least part of it. because i was sick one week and then very very tired the next it has been 2 weeks sense i was at church. it was nice to be with those friends again and talk about silly things.
3. that I have a husband who knows how to take my mind off of things i worry about. i have been stressed and worried about something this week that has had me all tied up in knots. last night Greg was very good at reminding me that everything was going to be alright no matter how everything ended up.
4. That I have been able to get more hours at work this week. this is just always good for our pocket book. I just am reminded about how much I hate my job and how meaningless it is every now and again. but hey a paycheck is better then no paycheck.

The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang "He is good his love endures forever." then the temple of the LORD was filled with the cloud. 
2 Chronicles 5:13




No comments: