Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Women's Daybook





For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... A dark morning.

I am thinking...I'm glad I am not pregnant

I am thankful...for sleep

In the kitchen... chocolate Liquor

I am wearing...my favorite pj's

I am creating... Knitting: Dish cloth, Cinderella socks. Drawing: the icon. more on what i am writing tomorrow.

I am going...to the jones' tonight.

I am wondering...what is a good new podcast to listen to?

I am reading...I finished Emma

I am hoping... to get started on thank-you cards.

I am looking forward to...Starting back up Greg's game on Friday

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible. and night bugs.

One of my favorite things... my sisters

A few plans for the rest of the week: Games and pizzia at the Jones', ballett, bible study, and greg's game restart.

No comments: