Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple Women's day book 11



For Today: July 19, 2011 For more day books
Outside my window... The morning sun defeats the night.

I am thinking...Where my head phones are.

I am thankful... For a husband who listens to me when i go a little crazy and speaks truth into my life.

In the kitchen...Not much I'm afraid, the last week has been kind of lacking in the food department.

I am wearing...Same as always, my favorite Pajamas.

I am creating...I still have to put the eyes on Elephante.  And I am working my way through the Christmas gift list. I am going to need to go to a knitting store. hopefully this weekend. I haven't been able to work at my art desk this week. I have been keeping up on my writing and there are some fun and exciting things happening there but i will talk about that tomorrow. 

I am going... Grocery Shopping! and out to eat with some friends from out of town. . 

I am wondering...what I should get for decorations for a bridal shower, and what to make for dinner. 

I am reading... the Simarilian by Tolkien, and the Starter by Scott Sigler. (Still) Ihave descided to listen to The Canterbury Tales again. and then I am going to find one other thing to listen to, I'm not sure what that will be yet. 

I am hoping... to get started on thank-you cards, and clean my house. 

I am looking forward to...Seeing friends that I don't see very often. 

I am hearing... The Daily Audio bible.

One of my favorite things...My House coat

A few plans for the rest of the week: Playing games with friends, Bible study, and Ballet starts this week!

No comments: