Tuesday, August 02, 2011

On the Needles

I have been very productive in the knitting world. i final got a big project out of the way and have done several small projects including even some Christmas presents done. I know crazy. the last couple of years i waited till after thanksgiving to get on Christmas presents. 
So here is what I have gotten done in the the last month or so:




These adorable baby hats. there actually was one more of the blue one but I was able to give that one to the parents already. One is for My Cousin Tiffany's baby (the rainbow one). and the Blue one in the picture is for my best Friend's little boy. the Blue one not pictured was for my Cousin Matt's Little boy.





This is a Fire Ball. the pattern was because someone wanted their own magical flame that Hermione makes. This is for a budding wizard I know.






This Hat and Scarf duo is specially made for My cousin for Christmas. Hopefully she will not be looking around on my blog but i think i know which family members come snooping around here. ;)




Last but not least here is something I finally got done for me. This of course was originally suposed to get done before the wedding back in January. The I had hopes to get it done before the reception in Wyo. But alas the best laid plans of mice and men. any way it is done now and I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it. and I know it is a crappy picture but I wanted to have a picture of me wearing it so you could see what it looks like better.


Also here are some works in progress, or what I have on the needles right now:
Elefante just need to make the ears and tail

Another Christmas present

No comments: