Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thoughts and Ponderings

I have been a bad blogger this week, and last week. Some of this is becaus I went out of town for a wedding part Of it is because I've been in a bit of a funk writing wise. Not that o don't know what to write but that I feel like there is so many other things I need to do. Of course this is when I hear Mur say "you should be writing. Do your writing first." or Howard from the Writing Excuses pod say, "now we are out of time and your out of excuses go write."

For some reason I seem to just be in a funk. I have three stories I'm working on plus the random side fleshing out of my APGs yet it is like I am uninterested in any of them. I am still mostly writing every day just not till I'm in bed waiting on Greg.(one of the projects I'm working on is kept in a note book by my bed for this reason. Sigh oh sigh. I hope to get out of this funk soon.

Thanks for hanging in there.

No comments: