Monday, May 02, 2011

Vehicle fail

This story actually happened a couple of weeks ago but I am just now getting around to writing it down.
So I was driving back to work from my lunch break and suddenly I reolized that my car was slowing down.  and I yelled, "oh no, no no no!" because i had been driving on all but empty and I had thought i could wait till coming home from work that day.  but no i did not have enough gas to get back to work.

Well crap I thought what am I going to do? because well Greg was at work and so was Lisa.  I also needed to call my boss to let her know that I was going to be running late, but I didn't have the number for work. the problem is that I don't have a fancy smancy phone that does anything more then text and call people.  Then I remembered, I have a friend who had recently lost his job, he's not at work.  So I called Greg to get the number for work then called my friend to come and rescue me.  And it all ended good; grant it I had to go back home before I went back to work because I got gas all over my pants. You see I couldn't just be the girl and let my friend put the gas from the gas can into my car, on no I had to do it myself.  \

But wait there is a part two! Yes see not only did I run out of gas on a Wednesday but the following Sunday I locked my self out of my car while it was still running! Yes indeed; and this little venture made it so Greg and I ended up not being able to have lunch with our friends after church.  What can I say that week i was completely filled with Vehicle Fail!

No comments: