Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple women's day book 6

For Today: April 19 2011
You can find more day books at Simple woman's daybook

Outside my window: Greyness, the weather has been awful lately

I am Thinking: About how to do some kind of way to blog/podcast about church history in a comprehensive way. 
.
I am Thankful For: The sun when it finely shows up. 

From the Kitchen: For some reason every time I do my day book Greg cooks.  today it was chicken in a cinnamon, garlic, and basil rub. 

I am wearing: Sweats, white tank, and my house coat. 

I am Creating: Writing act one of Ashes and Snowflakes and Act one of The Rescue, and a gift for my cousin's new baby. 

I am Going:  I've already been out today

I am Reading: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin, Simarilian by Tolkien, 

I am Hoping: To Get a new job (Cross your fingers)
 
I am Hearing: Greg playing Final Fantasy X-2 (or world of dress up)

Around the House: Pictures of the people I care about. 

One of my favorite things: Warm blankets. 

No comments: