Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Simple women's day book 3

For Today: April 19 2011
You can find more day books at Simple woman's daybook

Outside my window: Cloudy skies as the sun sets

I am Thinking: of how to respond to an email regarding game day.
.
I am Thankful For: My back isn't hurting

From the Kitchen: Mexican Casserole

I am wearing: My new jeans and a white tank top

I am Creating: Knitting a sweater, Painting an Icon (the Cross of San Damiano) Writing act one of Ashes and Snowflakes... still

I am Going:  Nowhere tonight.  it is a quiet night at home.

I am Reading: The Simarilion, (still) and Twenty Years latter by Alexander Dumas... I've been listening to to many pod casts lately

I am Hoping: That we will be able to have a good holy week.
 
I am Hearing: Too many vehicles drive by on our street and cross street, Greg playing Dark Cloud.

Around the House: Blankets, knitting supplies, Writing supplies

One of My Favorite Things: Reading the Daily office with my husband. 

No comments: