Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Simple women's Daybook 5

FOR TODAY: December 11, 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...My Neighbor's Christmas lights.

I am thinking...how much I like slow Saturdays

I am thankful for...Surprise run ins with friends

From the kitchen...Left overs, we have lots this week.

I am wearing... jeans, periwinkle blue button up shirt, my new rosary, and a neck less that a friend got me.

I am creating...Christmas gifts.

I am going...to a Christmas party tonight.

I am reading...The Never Ending Story.

I am hoping...to finish my Christmas story soon so I can share it on line.

I am hearing...Straight No Chasers sing O Holy Night.

Around the house...Landry and dirty dishes.

One of my favorite things...Decorating for Christmas

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... I have lost my camera so no picture this time.

No comments: