Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am copying my dear friend Liz again.  For different reason my life has been rather stressful.  I graduated from grad-school which is great but has created a void in my life because I no longer have school waiting for me in the fall.  for the first time in 21 years I will not have school to go to and that is a little scary.  With graduation came the lose of my job.  I am now on the job hunt and that is stressful and a little depressing because in a few months my money goes away and I will not have any income, that is of course only if i do not get a new job.  I am also engaged and getting married in 190 days.  That is a bright shiny place in my life, but also very stressful because every time I try to look at all the things I have to do I all but break out in hives over everything that has to be done.

So I am going to try and combat this stress that makes me feel like my life is a pressure cooker waiting to explode (or maybe make something tasty, I don't know what people make in a pressure cooker but i am sure it is good.) by thinking about things I am thankful for.

First I am thankful for my apartment, at least i did not lose my house when I graduated like i would have if i had still been living in a dorm room.

Second I am thankful for my fiancé he is really good had helping come back when I'm drowning under all thing things that need to be done.

Third My Mom.  I am so grateful that she is here and is so wanting to help, I am sure she has no idea of how grateful I am, and I haven't shown it enough.

Four my room mate, she could not be a better friend if she tried.

Five St. Adian's Anglican Church, good friends and good community are hard to come by you guys are both.

Sacrifice thank offerings to God, fulfill your vows to the Most High.

-Psalm 50:14

No comments: