Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Simple Women's Daybook 4

FOR TODAY: July 1 2010
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.


Outside my window...well pasted sun down, sadly you can't really see anything out my window, even in day light.


I am thinking... about plot holes.  or rather dropped plot, it seems that my nano novel lost the plot somewhere, and now i have to figure out how to find it again.


I am thankful for...my roommate, my fiance, and game nights.


From the kitchen..nothing very exciting, Greg made Greek Monday night. it was very tasty.

I am wearing...Pajamas


I am creating... a new dice bag for all my dice.  and editing my novel from November. 

I am going...to bed soon.


I am reading...the Simerilian, and Dracula


I am hoping...to work on my novel, maybe get it ready for someone else to read it.  that would be good.


I am hearing...sounds of me typing, and Lisa doing dishes


Around the house...Christmas decorations frm last christmas.  the walls will just look so bare if we take them down. 


One of my favorite things...Well that isn't that much of a secrit is it.  of course it is my new shiny ; ).


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Some Pedicure soaks i made. 

1 comment:

Tamara/Spincerely said...

Love the Pedi Socks. I think I may need to make some of those!