Thursday, November 05, 2009

Nano Post two

well so far...I am behind, but hey that is all good because i actually am writing mostly concistently. it is not helpful that i am still in class and have papers to write and research, and oh yeah a mid term next week.

It's all good though. exciting news is that i am going to a writters conference this weekend and hope to have a grand time. I enjoyed my self last year and have been looking forward to this year for some time.

also I actually just finished a short story for one of my classes. now it just needs a little twicking and then i will be turning it in.

so far I have a midevil styl fanticy, a Dragon named El, a girl called Cassandra, and a boy called Jarus (if anyone has any good masqulan names for a human in a fanticy pleas let me know i am not really found of this name)

I also have a quest and a villen, who is called the king of shadows. were this will all end who knows. right now i just got to keep Cassandra from Killing Jarus till they get to the white wizard (not gandolf!!!)
4460 words.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay for good ideas. I like your plot thoughts and names.