Wednesday, March 26, 2008

station 13 jesus taken off the cross and Lane on Mary's Bossom

Mary's song from Hero
When you came to me on that starry night and I held you in my arms, Moon light on your face heaven on your eyes and you stole away my heart. As you grew I always knew your destiny I knew someday you would have to leave. But still I can feel a mother‘s pain so I cry Is it selfish when I do I don’t want to lose my life with you. Though I see the time has come to let you go it doesn’t make it easier so I will send my prayers with you know it doesn’t make it easier and so I will sent my prayers with you My child were every you may go with love my love. if its selfish when I do I don’t want to lose my life with you It’s the hardest thing I’ve had to do, I don’t want to lose my life with you.

...But standing by the cross of Jesus [was] his mother...
John19:25

No comments: