Monday, March 24, 2008

Station 11 Jesus forgives the theif

Luke 23:39-43 one of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at him saying :”are you not the Christ? Save yourself and us!” but the other answered, and rebuking him said, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed are suffering justly for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds: but this man has done nothing wrong.” And he was saying, “Jesus remember me when you come in your kingdom!” and he said to him, “Truly I say to you today you shall be with me in paradise.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been having problems with Youtube and the videos i wanted to use, plus the time has gotten away from me. I am going to finish up these posts. sadly they are going to be much latter then i had antisipated.