Friday, January 18, 2008

Ode to the Parables

Last night I was at this meeting for Child evangelism. they are putting on an interdenominational Easter carnival and about half way threw as i listened to all the things that they have done in the past things they wanted to do different this year i started wishing that the Living Parables were still together.

I thought oh wouldn't it be great if the parables were together, then we could have put on a little entertainment during the carnival. then of course I got all Nostalgic and mushy missing all my good friends from College who have been scattered across the county and the world. and then i was wondering if I would ever be able to find that again. who knows what the future holds but for now I miss the parables, and their Flaming Flying sheep from Afghanistan. ( I Hope i remembered that part right).

No comments: