Monday, October 01, 2007

Sun light

I was going to do something different on my blog these past few days, but it is dark. For some reason everything seems dark. everything seems like a shadow is falling over the world. So instead of talking about what i was going to say I am going to attempt to let some sun light into the world.

Sun shine dances through the window.
Rainbows still mean that God keeps his promises
Tulips will come in the spring and will always make me smile
Puppies and kitties will always be packeges of joy
the seasons are magical weither the changing of the leaves, the warmth of the sun, the buds of spring, or the cristels of winter

one small flame will send shadows running
if the caged bird can sing with the hope of being free again then I can have hope too.
God still is in control,
and God still works miricles even if they don't look like miricles

1 comment:

Steph said...

perry.stephanie@gmail.com